Bringing you updates on what’s happening!
K’ómoks strives to provide important updates to its membership in a timely manner. We use a diverse selection of tools, from monthly newsletters to instant updates on social media to reach our members. We want to make it easy for you to know what’s happening.
Keeping your contact information up to date
Doing your part to stay in-the-know!
Please do your part by keeping your contact information up to date with the Communications Coordinator and being proactive with reaching out to voice your inquiries or feedback. Moved recently? Had a change of email, phone number or mailing address? Send your updated contact information or update preferences to Michelle with the contact button below.
Let us know if we can help
If you are not getting the information you need, please let us know, and we will work with you to reach you better.
- K’ómoks Times Newsletter – Subscribe or update your preferences for our monthly newsletters
- Button Bulletin E-News – Subscribe to receive weekly email updates right to your inbox
- Exclusive Facebook Group – Request and answer the Member questions be added to the K’ómoks Facebook group (Members and Community Members welcome-see group description for details)
- Website – Get help with your K’ómoks website log-in (Members only content)
- Questions or Feedback? –Send us an email, give us a call or stop by at the office!
All feedback is welcome. We ask that you are respectful when submitting your feedback. Your input makes a difference. It will help shape the future of how we reach you, and all Members.